At Richmond Hotels, we committed to value personal information as important property andwe take security measures to protect personal information and ensure your reliance by controling personal information properly and safely and comply with legal obligations and norms about personal information protection.
■PURPOSE OF COMPLIANCE ( legal obligations ) ・ PROGRAM ABOUT DATA
1. Criteria are established for collecting and utilizing personal information. Furthermore, regulations issued for operating compliance program.
2. Rules and normative approach are set out specifically in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, modification and disclosure of personal information.
1. All Richmond Hotel staff comprehend fully and comply with legal obligations and norms about personal information protection.
2. In order to safegard properly personal data, we establish management structure as we establish information security policy and implement inspection and employee education about personal information regularly.
3. We request cooperation with individuals and companies transacting business to achieve the regulation.
5. Compliance program is reviewed and changed whenever necessary.
■USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information that you provide when you made a reservation and applied for Richmond Club in order to process reservations, other transactions. We also use personal information we collect for improving customer service, developping products.
2. RESTRICTION ON SHARING INFORMATION
We share personal information we collect among Richmond Hotel group, and we do not share personal information except when Richmond Hotels entrust other companies or there are legislations requiring personal information.
3. TIGHT AND APPROPRIATE SECURITY
We endeavor to protect personal data using every security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, distruction, modification and disclosure of personal information.